COMPLIMENTARY GARTNER REPORT:
How to Create a Payment Fraud Detection Strategy at the Organizational Level
Analyst Report Executive Summary
This complimentary report will help you understand how “Security and risk management leaders must exhibit cross-functional leadership to create fraud detection strategies that align closely with organizational goals.”
Access the report to discover insights on:
- How to lead all stakeholders on a journey toward cross-functional alignment
- The challenges and requirements all stakeholders face in fraud detection
- Putting the focus on reducing the Total Cost of Fraud
Learn more in the report.
Complete the form to have the report sent to your email inbox:
Identify reporting lines for fraud teams in digital commerce business
Steps toward cross-functional alignment of fraud detection strategy
Understand the total cost of fraud model
Who is this report for?
We believe this Gartner report will educate fraud leaders who possess an opportunity to lead organizations to implement fraud strategies that closely align with business objectives.
What will I learn?
Discover the “Key elements of deploying a fraud strategy that can evolve with organizational needs.”
Gartner’s topics include:
- Investing in tools and removing manual processes wherever possible
- Designing with business growth and extensibility in mind
- Ensuring transparency to the organization regarding goals and efficacy
- Developing a culture of regular critical evaluation and improvement
For more than 35 years, Gartner has been the leader in information technology research and advice. Gartner analysts provide actionable insight that business leaders rely on to make important decisions.
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
Gartner, How to Create a Payment Fraud Detection Strategy at the Organizational Level, A Gartner Research Report, Akif Kahn, 21 Jan. 2020.